How To Change Your Thoughts to Change Your Life
If you read this article, you’re looking to cultivate innovative ideas on changing your thoughts to change your life.
We must start by modernizing our thinking so that we may understand how to improve our lives as individuals.
Are you overextended, over-distracted, and overwhelmed?
The world has changed, and the way we work, live, and grind must change, too.
We must manage our day-to-day life. When tackling the challenges of a 24/7, always-on lifestyle.
You must know how to build a rock-solid daily routine. Set up a constant flood of messages. Find focus within chaos. And sculpt out the time you need to do the work that matters.
For too long, the creative world has focused on idea generation at the expense of idea execution.
The legendary inventor Thomas Edison has stated. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.”
To make great ideas a reality, you must act, experiment, fail, adapt, and learn daily.
IT’S TIME YOU MAKE GOOD ON YOUR IDEAS.
Be empowered today to make good on your ideas to improve yourself.
The world we live in today is not the world we once knew. Or the world of old. It is a new world.
Sanctioned and captivated by the speedy introduction of modern technologies and ideologies.
A world where our metaphysical front door is always open, where anyone can gossip in our ear.
Creative minds are sensitive to the buzz and purr of the world around them. We now must resist a continuous stream of chirps, pings, and alerts at all hours of the day.
As these critical burdens tug us this way and that. It becomes challenging to find a centered space for creativity.
One of the most unique gifts that God has given us is the human mind. The ability to learn, think, choose, and reason makes us human.
While the ability to think makes us human, it goes deeper. Your thoughts become a reflection of who you are.
God certainly understands this, and he speaks to this in various places throughout his written word.
We often quote this verse in the Bible that can be uniquely applied: “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.” Proverbs 23:7.
There is more to this verse, for as he thinks in his heart, so is he [in behavior—one who manipulates]. He says to you, “Eat and drink,” Yet his heart is not with you [but it is begrudging the cost].
When faced with this problem, which one do you believe? You believe what’s in the heart.
The thoughts and inclinations of the heart shape the reality of who you are. They shape your thinking, which will ultimately shape your actions.
What you think about matters because it forms the basis of who you will become.
Just choose wisely who you decide to become. The person you create matters!
3 REASONS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS
- Man Was Created In The Image Of God. God said, “Let Us make Man in Our image. After our likeness, let them have dominion. Over the fish of the sea and the fowl of the air. Over the cattle, and all the Earth, and every creeping thing that crept upon the Earth.” (Gen. 1:26) NKJV. So, God created Man in His image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them. (Gen. 1:27) NKJV
- Man Became A Living Soul “When God made Heaven and Earth. Before any grass or shrubs had sprouted from the ground. God hadn’t yet sent rain on Earth. Nor was there anyone around to work on the ground. The whole Earth was an underground spring. God formed Man out of dirt from the ground and blew the breath of life into his nostrils. The Man came alive a living soul!” (Genesis 2:5-7) MSG
- We Are All Created to Create! The Creator of the Universe has empowered humans to create whatever we put our minds to. In other words, humans can create anything they can imagine. The imagination is the workshop wherein all plans are created by humankind. History’s evidence shows this story all started when God created both Heaven and Earth. “In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.”(Gen. 1:1). Our origin’s ability to create as humankind leads back to the one who created everything from the beginning.
Sidenote: Many do not believe the Holy Bible is a reliable source. But I do! It is one of the oldest books in the world and will forever be relevant to humankind whether you want it to or not.
Whichever version you prefer, it is still accurate and relevant. Sometimes, humans can have difficulty understanding its relevancy in our current world or situation.
The Bible is the living word filled with history. Laws, stories, songs, wisdom, prophecies, and revelations.
I also believe that it is the constitution of the Kingdom of Heaven. Those who are citizens of the Kingdom of God. Use it as their guide, resource, and assurance, and honor its infallibility.
Because creation is continual, everything evolves and changes. Nothing is concrete, no matter how solid or set a thing appears.
Established science is coming to this realization. Recognizing our very thoughts and intentions is what determines our reality.
When we are not expressing ourselves by doing something, we are inspired to do it. And go through the strides of our routine lives.
We will begin to experience a feeling of treacherous dissatisfaction as our internal light begins to dim.
And when this dissatisfaction continues to embitter. It will convert into an ugly potion of frustration. Jealousy, anger, and impending violence.
It is the truth. That is when we are not fulfilled. We are not at peace within ourselves. When we are not peaceful within our beings.
This is the ruptured energy we conduct into our shared world. So, we can create the kind of lifestyle we want to live.
By changing our thinking and changing our life.
Knowing how to improve ourselves can change our thoughts, lives, work, and grind. It will empower us to manage our day-to-day life.
In the book 99U’s “Manage Your Day-to-Day,” There are four essential skill sets we must master to succeed at modernizing our thinking to change our thoughts to change our lives.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE: THE 4 SKILL SETS YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Learn to meditate and Build a rock-solid daily routine.
Your mindset is a muscle that can be strengthened and improved upon. One way to improve your mindset and embrace change in your life is to learn meditation and create a solid daily plan to guide you.
- Make personal development a priority for yourself.
Taking the time to work on your development can be incredibly challenging. But it is the only way to embrace change and manage the inevitable stress and ups and downs of growing.
- Tame your tools before they tame you.
Whether meditating, yoga, spiritual practice, or self-examination, your intention about your growth and path will let you learn to embrace change.
- Focus on your long-term vision.
Find focus in this distracted world. Change is often uncomfortable, but it’s necessary if you want it to grow.
- Accept that change will happen with or without you. Sharpen your creative mind.
Accept three things: life is short, time is precious, and your ego always needs a shot of humility. Every idea has a life and an evolution.
- Change is a natural and necessary part of that evolutionary cycle.
The change will happen with or without you, so don’t get in your way.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE: BY IMPROVING YOURSELF
3 TIPS TO MODERNIZE YOUR GRIND AND YOUR THINKING
Own The Problem
- It’s time to stop blaming your surroundings and start taking responsibility. While no one is perfect, it turns out that your severest challenges are a lot more original and personal. Our practices limit what we do.
- How well we do it. It’s your routine or lack thereof. Your ability to be proactive rather than reactive. And your skill to improve your lifestyle over time. Decide your ability to make ideas happen.
Don’t Just Do It, Modernize You’re Doing
- Everyone’s so busy doing stuff that we don’t take a pause and make some changes to how we do stuff.
- As individuals, we never pause. Away from the principal area of activity within ourselves. Rarely do we stop doing what we’re doing to think about and rework how we’re doing it.
- The main problem with any routine is that you do it without realizing it. Destructive behaviors creep in. Especially as we adapt to a changing environment. We end up working at the mercy of our surroundings.
Optimize Your Time
- We need to rethink our lives from the ground up. We hold both the problem and the solution to our day-to-day challenges.
- No matter where you are in life. Or what terrible systems plague your life? Your mind and energy are yours, and you’re alone.
- You can surrender your day-to-day and your life’s potential to the burdens surrounding you. Or you can audit how you live and own the responsibility of fixing it.
- In optimizing your day-to-day rhythms. You’ll likely find that your behaviors. Have wandered to accommodate your surroundings rather than meet your preferences.
- Take the opportunity to reevaluate yourself. Take a rare pause from your relentless doing to rethink how you do what you do and why you do what you do. And what you are doing it for.
Because we each have a unique set of strengths. Weaknesses and sensitivities. It is impossible to recommend a single approach that will work for everyone.
The right solution for you will always be personal. A distinctive combination of approaches. Based on your thinking, decisions, demands, habits, and likings.
Instead of the one-size-fits-all thinking productivity system. I hope that these insights. Taken together.
It will help you shift your mindset. Transform your thinking, grind flow, and push more incredible ideas to completion while expecting change.
By taking responsibility for the way you deal with change. You can make an impact on what matters most to you. It would be best to build a better routine by stepping outside.
Find your focus and rise above the unceasing discord. Sharpen your creative competence by exploring what matters most when making your life happen.
Put… modernizing your thinking is the key to improving yourself. To change your thoughts to change your life.
What are your thoughts? Have you begun to do the work to change your thoughts to change your life through self-evolution?
Leave your comments in the form below. I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.
To sign up for my email list, click HERE. Follow ME on IG: @jamielondonclay.